rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flying to Bogota tomorrow, any pointers?

Flying to Bogota tomorrow, any pointers?

Quote: (01-05-2012 11:26 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2012 11:15 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I'll be in Colombia for awhile, I just want to get set up in Bogota and especially start school and improve my Spanish, things will fall into place, they always do!

How long you plan on staying Bogota? 'cuz if you are around in February, come down to Medellin, and we'll scout some 3rd tier towns nearby to hunt for extremely easy pussy.

Note: I'm not taking you to see any tourist sites, so get that out of your system ahead of time, I'm all about fucking and chasing tail 24/7 with an occasional time-out to grab a bite to eat and head to these natural hot springs for relaxation =)

hoteltermales.com

Mixx

Mixx, you rule! I found an apartment in a cool, trendy part of Bogota today, close to my Spanish school....thanks to you! I was having a hard time finding a place this morning when I asked you if you knew any websites for short term rentals. I found a couple good places on that site and my friend called, we set up a viewing appointment and then checked it out, I settled on a furnished studio for 1800000 pesos. Its newly renovated and has stylish furnishings, its in a good area and has security guard 24/7, the day time receptionist is also very cute, con uno culo muy grande!

Rep point for you +1 man!!!

I'm gonna stay in Bogota for a month, then I'll probably move on to Medellin, hopefully we end up crossing paths, dinner and drinks on me for sure, gracias amigo!!!

Dash, my course is costing me $220/week, I could have probably found a cheaper course (and a cheaper apartment!) but I just wanted to find a place and a school quick and get settled in ASAP and being my "Colombian immersion".

Anyway, thanks again for all the great info guys, thats what its all about!!

Messages In This Thread