rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China in Africa: The Real Story

China in Africa: The Real Story

Quote: (01-23-2012 09:35 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Hell, in thirty years as Africa's population bulges in the economically active middle aged, it would be hilarious to see say: the Congo bailing out Belgium. Or South Africa bailing out Britain. The tragedies in the Congo and the concentration camps during the Boer wars aren't funny at all, but the whole idea of the "dark continent" being Europe's boss amuses me in many sick ways. I have a dark sense of humour (no pun intended).

Doesn't Africa has a long way to go if it is going to surpass or even get close to Europe. I know alot of Africa was colonized, the resources were taken to other countries, and the people were used as slaves. This is precisely why I believe their development was stunted in the first place.

Isn't a little far fetched to say that Africa is going to be "bailing out" or ruling over a Europen country. I realize that you said "in 30 years". Maybe its possible, I'm thinking more like 300 years.

I'm asking this from a purely intellectual standpoint. Its a very romantic idea to think that the former slaves would one day "save" or "bail out" the former slave owners, but I think we are a few centuries away from that.

Quote: (01-23-2012 12:52 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

it is simply karmic. The world has a funny way of balancing things out over time.

So you believe in "karma"? It's curious to me to hear an educated man like yourself discuss karma. Why do you believe this? What evidence have you seen that led you to believe in this concept?

I'm asking out of intellectual curiosity..

Have you studied it in school? Does science support this force known as "karma"?

I'm asking you because I know you are Ivy league educated.

Please explain.

Edit: I see that ElJefe asked Athlone a similar question. Athlone provided historical examples of people losing or gaining power.

Was power gained or lost due to "karma"? Or was it just due to the circumstances of the day?

Do the sins of our ancestors really effect us in this "meta-physical" way?

Is there any evidence to suggest that anybody at anytime gained or lost power due to "karma".

Messages In This Thread