rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obesity Beginning to Corrupt Modeling

Obesity Beginning to Corrupt Modeling

She's still slimmer than 60% of American Women. You do realize that "big" in the Modeling world is very much slimmer than "typical". She has definition in her frame.. she quite honestly just look like she has a large frame. I would hit. Your gay if you wouldn't. Maybe its just a brotha's preference but I would nail that ass with the quickness.

Her stats:
Shes 5 10" (take this into consideration)....

33D-25-36

To put this into greater persepctive she is slimmer than Hillary Duff whom 90% of men would fuck.

[Image: Hilary%20Duff%20Hairstyle.jpg]

She is also slimmer than Ashlee Simpson (not my type) and by default Jessica Simpson whom is a cow - Whom many men none the less still find attractive (Ashlee not Jessica the cow)
[Image: Ashlee+Simpson+++2011+Jessica+S.png]

Your typical average American lizard is probably this:
5 7"
36C-29-32

[Image: 610-MER_p0504_P04_FIRSTCLASS2.standalone...te.111.JPG]

[Image: undecided.gif]

Id be happy is more Women looked like Kate Upton she is dramatically smaller (and attractive) then the majority of American Women, and her face is not bad at all. She simply looks like a cow because she walks beside skin and bone Europeans on the runway.

I am not defending her... I hope Kanye nutted in her eye lol. But I simply think your argument is way off as she is a definitive upgrade over the typical cows that have polluted our streets.

Messages In This Thread