rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Improve Immune System, get sick less often?

How to Improve Immune System, get sick less often?

Alecks - I went up to musclepharms headquarters (crazy 25000 sqr feet of training space) to train in camp with Rampage for his fight with Jon Jones, They really do have a lot of great products. My only complaint is some of them are heavy with dye...

Caligula - I go to swansonvitamins.com for nadh, they have sales all the time and even without their prices are usually pretty good, if you find something cheaper let me know. It's a very fragile supplement. You have to take it before you eat and let it dissolve under your tongue and then wait about 15 minutes, it's worth it though. I take it first thing in the morning.

G - I'm taking about 10 grams per day, you have to build up a tolerance for it otherwise you will be blowing up the toilette. I used to inject it. I would buy liquid vitamin c from an online vet source but that just became too annoying. The interesting thing is though, when you are sick, your body can handle so much more because it's craving it. Read that study I posted, it's actually really neat. Trader Joes sells a powdered form without all the fillers and other bs that put into pills. I put a few grams at a time into a diet 7up or something that would compliment that citrisey taste.

The idea that your body just flushes what it doesn't need is wrong in regards to c. You NEED higher does for your body to function better, your digestive system just isn't ready for it at high does to begin with. Take it slow though.

Messages In This Thread