rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Improve Immune System, get sick less often?

How to Improve Immune System, get sick less often?

Guys, I was fucked up for about a year. My adrenals were burned out, I had no energy. I couldn't drag myself out of bed without a pot of coffee and then I couldn't train without a rockstar or pre workout drink which made everything worse. If I went out I would get sick after one drink. I'd wake up with a sore throat and within days I would have a full blown upper respiratory infection. I was miserable, and desperate. Dr's kept prescribing antibiotics. I must have had 10 cycles of antibiotics in a year. My immune system was beyond shot. I started researching things on my own after I realized the docs didn't know/care what was happening to me.

Here is what I discovered.

NADH - this supplement is amazing. People with chronic fatigue syndrome take it. It's a naturally occurring enzyme that's a dirivative of B3. You will have more energy without the nasty buzz of caffeine. I take the 20mg pill. This substance will have your whole body functioning at a higher level. My body was so shot, I noticed it instantly. Your immune system will love you. Plus, it enhances the other vitamins you take. Seriously fucking awesome.

Vitamin C - I was desperate, I thought 2000mg of vitamin c was a lot. Wrong! Read this guide http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/1...e_1988.htm

You need so much more vitamin C than you know. The stuff is cheap and it's almost magical once you take enough of it. The doctor has all sorts of case studies where he treats various conditions and ailments with massive doses of vitamin C. It's an interesting read.

Sleep - If you aren't sleeping right, you will not heal/regenerate/recover. When you're drinking caffeine all day, you are burning out your adrenal glands and that's what regulates your energy levels. To make matters worse, your sleep will suffer.

ZMA- This supplement produces a deeper sleep. I'm sponsored by musclepharm and they have a product called BULLETPROOF, it has all sorts of herbs in addition to ZMA that produce a deep restful sleep.

I promise, you take this stuff, you're not getting a cold, the flu, a hacking cough etc ever again.

Messages In This Thread