rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Improve Immune System, get sick less often?

How to Improve Immune System, get sick less often?

Quote: (01-16-2012 07:01 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2012 04:37 PM)RichieP Wrote:  

Primal/Paleo Diet
Coconut oil (hugely antiviral and antibacterial -I take 3 tablespoons+ per day)
Cold showers
Probiotics
Green Tea

Exercise - weights and intervals/sprints, but not overdoing the weights like most lifters do. 1-2 sessions a week, short and sharp, less than 40mins.

Good times with friends and intimacy with girls are also huge in keeping overall stress levels low I find.

Is it enough if I fry my chicken breasts in coconut oil or that's not enough coconut oil?

For immune system benefits you want to start taking it by the tablespoon. The people who pimp it reckon 3.5 tablespoons a day.

the best way I've found is, after food, to chew it/ swill it around your mouth till it's liquid, then gulp it back and drink some water. I got used to it after a couple of days.

3.5 Tbsps a day is also the dose they noticed it reducing HIV viral load in HIV patients, which is a pretty impressive result as you usually need a cocktail of nasty anti-viral drugs to do that.

Taking it in these doses has other benefits too - you get so much energy from it because it's quickly absorbed and converted to ketones, so you can cut your carbs, lose fat and think clearer, without the carby afternoon energy dips. It's the perfect addition to getting you "through" primal/paleo actually.

Messages In This Thread