rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just bought a round-the-world ticket

Just bought a round-the-world ticket

Am leaving London on Monday but I am pretty psyched about this trip.

Itinerary is :

London -> Spain -> Ecuador (with trip to Galapagos and maybe side trip to Medellin, Columbia)-> Peru (including Cuzco / Machu Picchu) -> Argentina (including Patagonia / Mendoza / Cordoba / Salta) -> Paraguay -> Bolivia -> Brazil (Rio / Florianapolis) -> Uruguay -> Buenos Aires to pick up flight to -> Chile -> Mexico -> Texas (trip to Austin) -> Los Angeles -> Hawaii -> Australia -> Hong Kong -> South Korea -> Thailand -> India -> Jordan -> Israel -> London

It's a lot to fit in but I have 1 year to do it.

All my flights are totally flexible. Suggestions about how I should split the 12 months between these spots?

Won't be spending too much time in Buenos Aires as I already lived there for 8 months, nor Medellin as I lived there for 3 months in the last year. Hong Kong will just be a transit stop to pick up my flight to South Korea.

Likewise, am flying into Jordan as I could not get a direct flight to Israel so I am planning to go overland pretty quickly to Israel when I land in Jordan.

Paraguay and Bolivia i am planning as just overland travel spots to see on the road between Argentina and Brazil.

Tips and contacts about any and all of the stops appreciated. Anybody want to meet on the road? Anybody know any good local contacts / wingmen in these places?

It's a lot I know so I will start separate threads nearer the time I am in each place. Have already started the Spain thread.

Suggestions and comments please.

Messages In This Thread