rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

Quote: (08-31-2017 12:32 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2017 10:31 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2017 01:14 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2017 10:07 AM)Lermontov Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2017 08:30 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Any Tinder-specific advice for an American guy visiting Montreal for 7 days? Every city's Tinder culture is different, trying to get a feel for Montreal.

Do girls respond to directness/sexual messages?
Is it OK to say you're just visiting or are they tired of tourists?

I speak French.

I hope that you are very good looking and have great pictures, or else you'd better walk around Mont-Royal / Saint-Denis streets, around laurier street/laurier park and cold approach every cute girl you see, the ROI will probably be much higher than spending time on Tinder in Montreal. I live in that area and always see many cute girls passing infront of my place when it's sunny, it's shocking.

On Tinder, I'd go direct and say I'm visiting, personnally. Good luck.

Not good looking, but do have good photos.

I've not ever been to a city where daygame approaches were higher ROI than Tinder. Especially since I work most of the day whenever I travel.

Findings from a week in Montreal: it's almost impossible to bang a decent-looking girl while you're on vacation in a touristy city unless you're Chad. Especially with bad logistics (I was sharing a room so I had to find a girl that could host).

50 Tinder matches, 2 Bumble messages, and opened 50+ girls on Instagram the week I was there.

Had two 6s that were into it but wouldn't see me because they weren't looking for a hookup and I was just visiting. 6 girls (all average-looking) responded positively to DTF opener. Made plans with one but she lived with her family so I bailed.

Had a 5 I messaged on Instagram drive 20 minutes to pick me up from my apartment, take me to her gym and work out with her, nothing happened because she lived with her family and my bad logistics, she wasn't down to have sex in public even though I tried to escalate.

As Murphy's Law dictates, had three girls down to meet the night I ended up leaving early. One even opened me on Instagram. Never happens.

Your experience is close to mine , Montreal is the hardest city for bangs in North America, you should know that girls here take the lead , they will refuse hook up for sure and they will date many times and if you do even a simple mistake they will leave you. They have plenty of choices.
Also you get lucky , you didnt try Montreal nightlife , you will hate this city more and more.

Hook up still possibl in MTL though , sometimes you can find girls coming from anglosphere part of Canada or US . Those are more open and liberal about casual sex .

For some reasons i have to stay in Quebec , i am planing to move to QUEBEC CITY , do anyone here lived or visited there ? are girls easier and different than those Montreal bitches ?

Quote: (09-04-2017 01:23 PM)NKD Wrote:  

Tinder in Montreal is just horrible during summer months, in winter the results tend to be better (Still not that great)

Also being American doesn't help at all! Either Quebecer or Arab or Black... Other than that, forget it. Arabs have the least success tho!

Forum members here are just abit deluded, since day game or even night game leads to nowhere in that city.

You also said you speak french, makes no difference because once they see you don't have the Quebec accent .. it's game over. If you've actually interacted with the people from the French community (From France) they would tell you that they never get along with Quebecers. The french accent is actually going to be a problem more than an advantage.

It's a tough city, I consider it a waste of time and money. Better chance To get laid in Saudi Arabia than Montreal.. sarcasm ofc but trying to send a message

Weird I read a lot of the datasheet previously people have been positive about the city but now a lot of people are saying the city is much harder. Has something in Montreal changed recently? Also is it really that much of a touristy city? Compared to like Toronto how would you compare how many tourists there are in Montreal? I guess a lot of tourists in a city can change the dynamic a lot. Considering going to school in Montreal so it could be a good place to check out since it's rated as the #1 student city in the world.

That's another thing, Montreal being rated as the #1 student city in the world and having one of the highest student densities I would think it would be one of the best cities in the world for getting girls since a lot of people say Quebec girls are some of the hottest in the world. Do you guys have much experience with the student girls in Montreal? And do you think Montreal would be an enjoyable place to go to school both in general and getting girls wise.

Messages In This Thread