rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone here ran game in Chico, California?

Has anyone here ran game in Chico, California?

Quote: (12-29-2011 01:41 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I've never been, but Chico has the rep of being one of the biggest party schools in the country, and the girls are supposed to be ridiculously easy to hook up with. I've also heard that there are a high percentage of hot girls, as party girls from all over Cali. go to school there.

Yeah, I think any of the typical westernized game stuff should work there like clockwork. Awesome place, by the way. I haven't been there in about 7 years though, so I can't give any tips on places, but as long as you have decent social skills it won't take long to get the lowdown in a college spot liek that.

Have fun!

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread