rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel Bum Show

Travel Bum Show

Quote: (02-08-2012 06:44 PM)brianmark Wrote:  

You are currently in Goa. I’ve been there and it’s a very wild place. Lots of E & W Europeans, Russians, etc. on vacation, lots of hippies that live there, lots of drugs, parties all night, it’s a place where people are letting loose. So don’t believe what people tell you or what you saw before the alleged sex. Go out yourself, blow it out, get wild as hell, approach a 100+ girls and see what the sexual score for Goa really is.
-
I wish I was there with you right now. In fact I was there this time last year. The place has got miles and miles of beautiful beaches. What town are staying in? What bars have you been to? What have you been doing there? How long are you there for? How about give us the Goa report regularly? 98% of the readers are not in such a nice place and would love to hear it. Good luck!

I am in Anjuna at the moment, just getting a feel for the place. I will be here for another week. I have just checked out the bars up and down the beach so far. Right now there is an election coming up, so the cops are being dicks and shutting everything down at 11 PM. But, there are a surprising number of attractive Russian girls around.

Last night, saw a Russian 6, which would be a N American 7 probably, making out on the beach with a skinny, very dark Goan dude. They went back to her room after, don't know if they had sex though.

Messages In This Thread