rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Even nerdy dudes are tired of masculine American girls

Even nerdy dudes are tired of masculine American girls

Date lab set up a nice guy who wrote a song about bacon with an asian girl. What he said before the date was interesting:

Quote:Quote:

I’ve found myself really into brunettes for a while now. Thin to proportional, not really into larger girls. Also, I’ve never really dated a “girly girl” — someone who takes a great deal of pride on their appearance — so honestly, I notice all the really well-dressed young women who I see walking around.

This is a good sign. When even the betas start rewarding good behavior, the female market will have to adjust if no one is hitting on them.

Apparently he wasn't interested in her even though she was. Surprising result because she's not obviously fat.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

Since he rejected her, the top comments hate on him, stopping just short of calling him creepy. One says that he got "intimidated" by her. One said that he's looking for a model, as if a thin girl who is well-dressed has to be a model.

Messages In This Thread