rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CANADA: beyond the big three

CANADA: beyond the big three

Quote: (01-01-2012 10:41 PM)RipSaw Wrote:  

"It seems like most guys on this forum are city types, chic hip guys who prefer the hustle and bustle of the big city, especially since theres so many options for women, I definitely prefer living in a city"

Manitoba would be a great place to live when a man has slowed down and is ready to settle down. Honestly, I would have likely moved to a city for my younger years if I didn't have such a good thing going here. Manitoba's housing industry is booming and I'm making good money building houses on speculation. Not to mention being my own boss and going on vacation whenever I want. The next step is multi-residential rental units. So... I have a shot here at a solid passive revenue stream by the time I'm 35.

"Theres a lot of talk on here about what defines an "alpha", well I'm no expert on the subject, but what could be more "alpha" then spending a weekend in the bush, riding quads skidoos or argos with a few of your buddies, then coming back with a big fuckin moose or elk and filling you fridge with it."

Your right, there is alot of that talk, and I often think the same thing myself. Now... it doesn't take much balls to shoot a deer with a rifle from 600 yards away... there's plenty of women who do that... but I grew out of that when I was a teenager. I would rather bow hunt. It doesn't matter how many things you've shot with a gun... the first time you draw a bow on a buck and he's so close that you can hear him breathing and see the white of his eyes... your arms WILL be shaking. You put him down with an arrow through his chest and then walk up on him when he's still huffing and spitting up blood... trying to get up. Stick him in the throat with your knife and watch him bleed out... then you have to gut him, skin him, dress him and carry him out on your shoulders... this puts hair on your chest.
But I stop short of saying that it makes you "alpha" (I hate that term by the way). Neither does knowing how to bed women... It's all just part of being a well rounded... well grounded man.

Ya man bow hunting is intense, I'd like to try it sometime. I haven't gotten into hunting yet but I can't wait to kill a BIG FUCKING MOOSE or a big black bear! I do like shooting smaller animals (pests) with a 22, prairie dogs (ask gophers) and squirrels. I haven't shot any coyotes but I know NS and Sask has a bounty on them, you get $20 from the government to kill them, I think.

Slitting its throat to bleed it then tying it up and hanging it, driving a knife into it and slicing it from arsehole to throat and ripping out the guts EXCITES ME!!! I heard stories of some native guys in Alberta who bring wine with them when they hunt (bad combo? natives,booze and guns lol) they mix moose or deer blood with the wine and DRINK IT, COOL!!!

Another thing I'd like to do someday would be big game hunting in Africa. I wonder if they do much hunting in places like Brazil, Australia, Asia, etc???

Messages In This Thread