rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice to guys who lack motivation to game women

Advice to guys who lack motivation to game women

Quote: (12-31-2011 11:14 AM)soup Wrote:  

Don't know if this will motivate anybody, but it has for me:

Game really is like a skill, or sport. The more you practice, the better you will get. If you stop, your skill will atrophy. There are zones, low and high. I've experienced both this year in the form of seriously depressing cold streaks, and incredible Alpha runs where I'd threesome girls I'd just met one day and then pickup and bang a new one that same night (while having girls offer me their numbers sans prompt on that same glorious day).

So, you can get better, but you need to put in the work.

If it doesn't matter how you get motivated, you just have to do it. If not roughing-up the suspect gives you that extra motivation, then go for it. I am an atheist when it comes to the anti-wank movement, but I'll play agnostic for those who feel like it is helping.

I do have a problem with guys telling other guys that masturbation is bad for everyone, and that it will help motivate everybody to get better at game, without providing any hard evidence. My own experience contradicts these claims.

One could even argue that telling guys not to masturbate is another anti-male agenda..

Can't be universal, nothing in life is.

but, once many people start seeing results from something, an open individual will consider what they are doing.

I don't think anyone here has the sentiment that it's bad for the male population, but if you include that in an argument people who don't agree with it will crawl through that opening you leave them and ignore it.

"There's no way this effects me!"

"I'm not effected by this!"

etc.

Like anything, I recommend trying it for 2 weeks/30 days and seeing how it makes you feel. Run some n=1 experiments.

Messages In This Thread