rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are women turned off by a man already in a relationship

Are women turned off by a man already in a relationship

lets go at it from what happened last night.... I was at a bar, I went out with Rosalyn a few times shagged once, I tried to hook up one of rosalyns hot friends(tatiana) with my buddy but she wasnt interested. When I go out, Rosalyn and I act as friends. I met up with Tatiana one night and went out with her bad time of the month but she told me she wants me next time we are out alone(but not to say anything to rosalyn).

2 other chicks show up 1 who I messed around with before Andrea. oh wait, then 2 other chicks I shagged were at this bar. Another female friend shows up who is mostly lesbo, with her boss, so 5 girls and 2 guys. So some crazy dynamics.... now I all but ignored Rosalyns calls and messages over the past week because she acted jealous and was talking shit about how I flirt too much.

Andrea, and her friend are dancing and grinding on me... so then rosalyn decides she wants to show them up, the girls each escalate all night (tati, rosalyn and andrea), I am flirting with all of them but not giving either too much attention throughout the night. Competition my man!

I wish there was a good end to the story, I did take 5 girls back to my place but we got drunk, and passed out. Oh well.

anyway girls are very competitive by nature, they want what others have or are perceived to have. I would keep my facebook wall private, (but I dont because I dont care) if you mention you have a girl friend fine but dont keep bringing it up. and dont let her either.

Messages In This Thread