rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Expertise on German Girls

Expertise on German Girls

Hi guys, well I live in Berlin and I am German (half British). I live close to Kurfürstendamm at the Gedächtniskirche (ie West Berlin). I also travelled the world quite a lot, especially China, Mongolia, Vietnam. So compared with Asian Standards, German Girls are not (!)conservative and open and friendly. I think Germany is strongly influenced by the US but still a few years behind. So German women are relatively self-confident and Independent. Well for me a good thing about Germany is that we have a lot of foreign women. In Berlin especially lot of Russians and others as well (arabic and turkish women are due to their Religion and different culture hard to get). In Germany also the rare breed of German-Russian women can be found. Imho the best women because they live a mixture between traditional values (russian influence) and modern life.

Messages In This Thread