rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Expertise on German Girls

Expertise on German Girls

Quote: (04-29-2017 05:45 PM)Bateman Wrote:  

One should also not underestimate the language barrier. I´ve lived in Germany for almost a year recently, and my impression is that 7/10 girls are not comfortable speaking English with strangers, even though their language skills is acceptable. I often experienced that girls lost interest after they realized that they would need to have a conversation in English.

As many has written before me, the reserved culture is definitely something you´ll notice. As Rossi mentioned, if you have a non typical German look, it will probably help you.

Appearance wise, I would say that the average girl in Germany is definitely better looking than her counterpart in Spain, Italy and France, where the average girl seems to be slightly chubby. I´ve never met someone who traveled to Germany for the excessive amount of talent.When that is being said, one should not generalize too much on a country with 82 million people.

This. Look at a random group German girls in any random mid or small city, specially in the North of Germany, they have it all.. often on shape, tall, naturally blond, blue/green eyes. and even when they are a little on the overweight side it looks much better than on spanish , italian, french or british girls, since german women have bigger bone structure and are way taller on average.. a lot of women are tall and well built and can manage having some extra kg without looking it bad.. same for other germanic woman (dutch and danish come to mind.)

That being said.. they are no were as femenine and comfortable being women as let say Russian, Ukranian ,Polish or even Czech girls, and they make women from anglosphere countries appear warm and overly chatty...

Messages In This Thread