rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tony Gonzalez's committment ceremony

Tony Gonzalez's committment ceremony

In light of the attention that divorces are getting here on the forum for athletes I thought I would bring up something I saw a few years ago and am still incredibly impressed with. Tony Gonzalez - good looking, rich, bachelor pad in Manhattan Beach, one of the best tight ends in NFL history, and guy who could (and probably has) gotten more pussy then he knows what to do with fell in love and wanted to settle down with a cocktail waitress. But being the smart guy he is, and living in divorce rape friendly California, Tony decided he didnt want to get married, instead he had a "commitment ceremony" where he gets all of the benefits of marriage w/o the wife being able to take him to the cleaners for no reason. Great work Tony, great work.

http://thefeed.blogs.com/the_feed/2007/0...lez-s.html

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Tony Gonzalez doesn't let himself get too caught up in the traditional way of doing things. He played football and basketball while at Cal even though somebody probably told him it was a bad idea, he knocked up the lovely Lauren Sanchez without slipping a ring on her finger and now he's taking part in a commitment ceremony on July 20th. Don't be fooled by the tight end or the commitment ceremony, Gonzalez is still straight as an Arrowhead Stadium it's just that he's from California, with a gal named October and probably concerned about keeping as much of his money as possible when the relationship falls apart.

“We’re not signing any papers,” Gonzalez told her, “but I wanted the world to know that I love her and want to spend my life with her. I did it the best way for me.”

Messages In This Thread