rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

I just spent two weeks in Tel Aviv at the Hayarkon 48 hostel. Hayarkon is with out a doubt the best party hostel in town. Its pretty close to a lot of night life options and the beach is a block away. It costs 98 shekels for dorm, or 116 for dorm w/ A/C. I would say splurge for the A/C because otherwise you'll wake up at 7am from the heat.

I went out the first few nights that I was there then I started devoting my energy to the girls in the hostel. What brought about this change in strategy was one night when I went to a club on the beach called Clara. Israeli girls all watch Spanish soap operas and they loooove Spanish guys, so my opener was always "Hablas espanol?" I approached this one girl using this opener and got a very enthusiastic response. 20 seconds into the set her friend comes over and pushed me away from her friend saying "No thank you, no thank you." I stared there stunned for a second, said something I wouldn't say in front of my grandmother then walked away.

I had much better luck at the hostel. There were a lot of British and American girls that stayed there after they finished their birthright trips. I avoided them in favor of the Argentinians and Brazilians. They were all paired up but I hung out with them so I could keep my Spanish and Portuguese fresh. I ended up getting my Costa Rican flag at Hayarkon though.

Messages In This Thread