rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightclub Follow Up?

Nightclub Follow Up?

Hey fellas,
I know there is probably tons of information in "Bang" on how to follow up with chicks after meeting at the club. However, I still haven't read this book yet. I found this forum due to "day bang".
Anyways, I am currently on vacation in Arizona. I went out to a nightclub last night and met a girl. I probably met her around 1:20 so it was pretty late seeing as how the club closed at 2. Made out with her within 10 minutes of meeting her. Then her friend wanted to leave shortly after. I told her I'm from out of town and we should hang out tomorrow. She gave me her # and told me to call.
The problem is she lives 15 minutes from where my hotel is.
I'm assuming my follow up should be a bit different then my usual follow up since I am only here until tomorrow. (i'd probably wait until the weekend to hit a chick back up after a saturday night)
Should I text her? What should my text say? or should i call?
Should I make the drive out to Phoenix to meet up with this chick. It will probably be pretty tough to meet other chicks tonight since it's Sunday night.
Or should I invite her back out to Scottsdale?
Let me know what you guys think please.

Messages In This Thread