rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#WhySoManyUglyPeopleInNY

#WhySoManyUglyPeopleInNY

I'm finding my issue in NYC isn't not getting laid. It's not too complicated finding a girl here to fuck. The issue I have on a normal night out is, most girls out there are simply not very attractive. Sure, many are doable, fuckable, what one would consider just at the bottom level of cute. Just imagine them naked, and I can picture what are surely to be cottage-cheese-like thighs from the extra 15 pounds they have from too much Chipotle under those leggings.

BAM! Instasoft.

Then there are a few cute-ish girls who, again, I could go fuck, but fucking average looking girls gets boring, and frankly, it's not always worth the effort both in getting them to bed, and actually traveling to them or bringing them home. I do believe it should be on every guy's mind to raise his standards. I rarely see any 8+'s. This is NYC. I would go to Meatpacking but I'm not into tall model type skinny eurotrash types. I like petite thin gorgeous girls.

Bottom line: Every guy has his own rating scale, so don't get hung u on my #'s. Point is, what do to when the issue isn't a lack of game, but rather lack of decent looking girls. #whysomanyuglypeople??

Messages In This Thread