rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When girls you've gamed are at the bar.

When girls you've gamed are at the bar.

You should still be a social person. Enjoy their enthusiasm and just wait it out. Emotions last a max of 3-5 minutes. You want to smile, say "How are you?", respond to them, but not kino past a few air kisses and hugs when saying hello. After they calm down from the screeching stage but still happy to see you, you have a few choices:

1) If you've got some friends there waiting to meet you:
"Hey, let me introduce you to my friends". Walk them over to your buddies. Feed them to your social circle and make your guy friends really happy.

2) If you're solo:
Ask them where they're sitting, and go there with them. You want to place them back where they came from, which will anchor them when you next move away after they've calmed down.

From there, it's easy to lose them by first being introduced and then getting lost in talking to their friends in their circle, or by waiting for when the conversation falters and saying "Oh, I've got to talk to Mike." same as you would at a cocktail party and quickly move away from the circle she's in across the room to near any random guy and order your drink.

Basically you're looking at a 3-10 minute investment of your time that keeps your social mood you spent so much time getting still in place. I think it's faster to deal with fans than leaving and changing venue. But that's me.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Messages In This Thread