rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belo Horizonte, Brazil Data Sheet

Belo Horizonte, Brazil Data Sheet

Quote: (02-07-2012 10:29 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote:sardino Wrote:

My roommate has blonde hair, blue eyes and solid inner game and he has girls fighting over him

You mention that being overweight is crippling you, well, it is to a certain degree. However, your roommate is not getting the results you mention and girls fighting over him because he is not overweight, or has tight game - nope.

He is simply blonde, blue-eyed, and as long as he is not morbidly obese, will do jus as good. One just has to look proportionate to his height. However, NO game required at all if you have blonde/blue-eyes! ZERO!! Hell, you can even be a beta chump, and STILL KILL IT with blonde hair/blue-eyes.

BH is one of those areas where just having blue-eyes is enough to be the "talk of the town", you do not need the body of a chiseled athlete. As a matter of fact, I had the same up-hill battles you did in BH as I mentioned to you in our PM discussions, and I was not overweight when I was in BH, I have tight-lid game, and I still had a hard time in BH. Why? because I look like a typical Brazilian (I just dress a lot better).

Go to Cuiaba, Brasilia, and Goiania if you want to get better results.

BH, imo, is over-rated, and girls are just as snobby as Sampa.

Mixx

Yeah , Mixx is right , I have a german-Brazilian friend and that mothafucka slays like a Jedi , just because he is tall, blond and blue eyed
(He is very fragile physically). I got so pissed off that I don't really want to hang out with him in clubs anymore!!

*Mixx, did you received that MP I've sent you about that model in Miami? , I haven't heard from you , I could try to talk to this friend I have in the US to see if she knows her wel..let me know bro

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Messages In This Thread