rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Project Chiang Mai 2012

Project Chiang Mai 2012

Sheikh Ali-B s brillant idea inspired me and I was looking at a site for real estate in Chiang Mai, Thailand and I couldn't believe the deals available there. I thought it would be nice to have 2-4 guys from the forum get together and get a sick pad, or even a mansion in CM, split the cost and have a ball there.

Take a look at this:
4 Bedroom Villa With A Pool

4 bedroom house/mansion with a swimming pool for 35k Baht (1166$!)/month, so between 2, 3 or even 4 guys, it would come to next to nothing. 4 guys, it would be under 300 bucks a months; 3 guys, under 400/month. Are you kidding me? Just my monthly maintenance fee and taxes on my condo here in Boretown are about 1100$/month and I can get to stay at a villa with a private house for about the same amount in CM? Is that incredible or what?

I'm planning on returning to CM by April, so who in here would be up for joining forces to get a place like that and have a ball for 3-4 months while training at a muay thai camp, working on your current projects/online/offline biz and of course, banging hot thai girls?

3 months would be a good time frame to get a good feel for the place, to get in shape, establish a good social circle built and make some cool contacts and get into the A crowd in CM? Specially with a place like the above, the girls will be floored!

Ideally, 3 people in total would be a good number, we would get a 4 bedroom villa so we can have a spare bedroom for visiting girls's hot girl friends. [Image: smile.gif]

So fellow Rooshians, and other lizard slayers, who would be up for something like that?

Messages In This Thread