rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio's Chiang Mai Data Sheet

Rio's Chiang Mai Data Sheet

Quote: (12-14-2011 06:50 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Amazing data on CM RioNomad! Very very much appreciated!
I didn't get to make it to CM last time around, as I fell in love with BKK but this time around, I'll definitely spend some time in CM as I've been hearing and reading only praises about it. If We happen to meet in BKK or CM, drinks on me for the awesome info you shared in here.

Sounds good bro. Are you headed to Thailand soon? How long you plan to stay? CM is awesome and I really enjoy it since it isn't a crazy city like BKK. A lot more trees in CM lol. When I was there it was WAYYYY less humid as well, though I am not sure if that is normal or not. People do say CM has the best weather in Thailand though, so I believe it is. In the past they have had very bad air quality problems due to farmers burning their fields at certain times of year. I was there while that was happening but I didn't notice it at all. People said it has gotten much better in recent years.

Messages In This Thread