rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Up With Guys Who Are Into Other Guys Pounding Their Wives?

What's Up With Guys Who Are Into Other Guys Pounding Their Wives?

Quote: (12-13-2011 06:28 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2011 05:05 PM)Riker Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2011 03:19 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I try not to be too critical of how another man handles his business, but bottom line, any man that gets something positive from seeing another man fuck his wife/girlfriend has issues. In a word, he's a BITCH in one form or another - maybe he's a latent or full out homo, or he's straight but so lacking in dignity and self-respect that he's THAT form of bitch. Yeah, she's got issues too, but they should be another man's issues to deal with, not yours.

lol but that's super critical. What if its a dude that's open minded and its just something he wants to do very occasionally as a novelty? Or even if they do it on a regular bases what if he also gets girls to fuck him cause his wife likes to watch as well?

Just saying I don't know bad this really is. People used to think there was something wrong with gay people and now its seen as normal. Maybe this thing isn't that messed up after all.

Yeah, I have to admit there's something admirable about someone who acts out there fantasies and doesn't give a shit what other people think abut them. That does take a certain kind of courage, and more power to them, in that aspect. Just not for me....lol

People STILL think there's something "wrong" with gay people. Greater tolerance/acceptance doesn't change that. It's not a matter of it being "bad." But in my opinion, it's hard for a man to say he's a man and watch another man fuck his wife or girl in front of him. I think it's weak. I'm not the least bit intolerant of people living their lives in a way that doesn't negatively affect others, but I can still say I don't respect another man for living the way he lives.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread