rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Up With Guys Who Are Into Other Guys Pounding Their Wives?

What's Up With Guys Who Are Into Other Guys Pounding Their Wives?

Quote: (12-12-2011 04:34 AM)misterstir Wrote:  

Wife and girlfriend are too different things for me.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was more talking about wives and serious gf's.

That said, I've never even been into passing around chicks at a party either though. I mean, if a girl I'm just sleeping with is running around town getting laid by other dudes, more power to her and I expect that. But I don't necessarily want him beating it up in my spare bedroom. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Unless, of course, she brings her hotter, younger sister over for me. [Image: banana.gif]

I guess if I was to be honest with myself I'd say I'm just a little possessive when it comes to women whether it's just a shag or not. I certainly don't cling to them, at all, but if I'm beating it up on the regular I want it all to myself when it's my shift. lol

And having two dicks in the room is just not on my agenda.

Back to the original post, the whole cuckolding thing seems super beta to me. If you read about how some of these people talk online, it's like they've got the guys convinced they're really open-minded or something like that by allowing their wife the pleasure she wants (and yeah, sometimes the guys just get off on it).

I'm all for being open-minded, but letting some guy pound your chick?

Unless you really just don't give a shit about her, could there be any more extreme form of supplication? In my own opinion, a guy who willingly hands over his ole lady to other dudes because he's concerned about her pleasure handed over his balls years ago. And she quite likely couldn't find them when she went to fish them out of her purse again because he never got them back.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread