rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women in Chile

Women in Chile

Quote: (12-11-2011 07:24 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Azul, those women in your photo I'd say are quite representative of what you'll see. As you head north toward the equator they get gradually more unnattractive until they blend into your regular Andean women in Peru and Bolivia. This is pretty typical of what you'll see walking the streets of Santiago:
[Image: Chilean_women.jpg]

Not ugly, not hot, just whatevers. What struck me is just a complete lack of sexiness and style and many look conservative. You won't see many stunners. I don't remember seeing even one girl that was a knockout. It was like being in a Latino version of the midwest or something.

You may see a few cuties though, but don't expect to see anything higher than a 7.
I'm surprised they are so indian looking, I was under the impression arg, chile and urguay were near 100% white. Yeah I don't think they can do much better. But Peru puts out some hot girls in those modelling competitions but the ones I've met from there were all below 6 and not hot.

+1 on latino midwest, those are the kind of places I want to avoid. I just want to make sure I don't miss anywhere when I travel there in the distant future (no immediate plans)

Messages In This Thread