rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buenos Aires vs Sao Paulo

Buenos Aires vs Sao Paulo

Quote: (12-11-2011 11:12 AM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Alright, the taxi rape prices are for real. I paid R$100 to get to my friends house from the airport, but still, just as bad a the US. Not sure which area they live in either, but I can tell you it's not too far from paulista ave. and it's 2 or 3 blocks away from what they considered to be one of the best universities in Brazil (And I must say it did look very nice).

A couple of girls I met were at the so called best Uni in SP (and Brazil apparently), don't know if it's the same one you talk about but they took me there one Friday to the student union / bar area for a party. The uni is an absolute dump inside, run down to fuck and dirty. The toilets were a disgrace, shit all over the walls, sinks don't work, urinals all broken off the walls. If that's the best uni I'd hate to see what the worst looks like. Had a lot of fun though, lots of curious young Brazilian girls who wanted to know what I was doing there. Got busted by a security dude with one of the girls in a class room and chucked out eventually.

Definitely not the spot. This uni was very nice, there were actually two right next to each other. You would think you were in an American school had you only seen the inside. I went inside, my friends were majoring in culinary, they kitchen was awesome.

Messages In This Thread