rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chronic Back Problems - How Best to Get Rid of it for Good?

Chronic Back Problems - How Best to Get Rid of it for Good?

Quote: (12-10-2011 02:25 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I have been to a chiropracter but it has been a long time. I'm planning to start going in regularly again for adjustments - it's kind of a part of my life I've sort of just adapted to but I realize now I need to start being far more proactive about it.

I kept telling myself the pain would go away. I am very proactive and i finally decided it was time to go see my chiropractor. He took my x-rays and we found out I actually misaligned my back. Probly while snowboarding. I spent about $900 for a 6 month program with him where I see used to see him 3 x a week and now i'm seeing him 2 x per week. The money has been put to good use! I am finally back at the gym lifting hard at least 3 x per week. Plus, I've been running full court basketball again and my back doesn't get soar anymore. Feels great!
I hope you find the solution to your back. I know what a pain the ass it can be. I would feel so down on myself after going to the gym and having to leave early due to back pain. I really think you should see a chiropractor. Or maybe a Physical therapist?
One lesson i've learned is the pain won't go away on its own. i tried Yoga for a month, stretching everyday. pain never went away :/

Messages In This Thread