rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Quote: (12-22-2011 06:35 PM)takeda Wrote:  

Great post, very interesting! Although my concern would be that after only one drink, the girl would baulk at the invitation back to the apartment. That said, I´ve never tried it like this. I love the way it skips a chunk of investment in time / drinks trying to get them oiled enough to get back to the house. If all goes to plan you could have everything wrapped up by 11.30pm!

That's where not kissing them at the first venue comes in. They pretty much know you're going to try something back at the apartment, but because you haven't made out, she's going to fill in the gaps and assume you're just looking for an excuse/place to do that. It's just too easy: you live close, you seem cool, you haven't made out yet.

She has the make-out buffer still, and that seems to add a tremendous of comfort.

I´ll have to give this one a go. I like the mixed drink excuse too....maybe you could even suggest just dropping by the house to quickly make the drink on the way to the next bar as an extra bit of plausabile deniability?

That could work too, but it might be unnecessarily complicated, since you now need three venues to be in the same vicinity. The other thing I say is that we can stop by the place, have a drink, "hang for a couple minutes," and then "call it a night" since "I still have work to do" (or whatever). This is a classic time-constraint thing, but it works nicely in this context.

Have you had many chicks baulk at such an early move to the apartment?

A lot fewer than the ones I try to liquor-up on the outside (at much greater expense) and then try to bring back.

But, the percentage of girls who "balk" at coming back to the apartment after the make-out is very high, though. They know you want to go fuck now. A very DTF girl will still come with you, but why unnecessarily eliminate the regular girls who will likely become DTF in the comfort of your pad?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread