rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with crazy girls

Dealing with crazy girls

I really fail to see what's the problem here.

It really depends on what level of crazy you are dealing with.

If it is of the actual mental illness variety, then lock your doors and make sure you have hollowpoints.

If it is just your standard strung out female bs, then enjoy enjoy enjoy! You can take advantage of her desperation to get her to do anal or eat out another chick, seriously, when a girl gets the silly idea in her head that your dick is her ticket to stability, you own her.

Just make sure you aren't stupid enough to give her the kind of info and access to fuck up your profesional life or real social circle. A word to the wise - build in firewalls. The game is the game, whether in Baltimore on the Wire, or in Redondo Beach in some flippy bar. I always have two phone numbers - my real number, which long term friends/family/business associates have, and a burner prepaid phone, which I change often, and is for women/drugs/etc.

Messages In This Thread