rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

get past enlightenment

get past enlightenment

Nothing new for me been short of cash for the past month, and didnt do a single approach just yesterday i went out again.
I called out 3 fat ugly cockblockers, that cockblocked the shit out of my friend and pretty much insulted him on his face. One of them wanted to pick me up later ?? I said no you are rude and need to learn some manners, then she acted as if i just killed her dog or something.. God damn how can this fat cows have so much fucking ego..
To top it all of an hour later my friends went and started dancing with all of them as if nothing happened..

What is wrong with guys in my country, fat ugly girls are no longer a sure thing, they have options now, i might just say that even more than 10s.
I kept an eye on the most beautiful girl in the club, and no one, 0 guys approached her in the entire night.
It amazes me just how much people want to salvage their ego, not just women, guys too. Talk about delusion
Lately i've been feeling disgusted by my friends, they have no standards, no guy codes, no game, no nothing. It's sad
Makes me wanna roll solo all the time

I guess that stuff about momentum is true, and also the no fap thing. I didnt approach cause i wasnt horny, and not even in the mood for talking.

Just so no one calls me out, im not trying to turn this post into a journal or something like that. I just wish that anyone that has gone past all this stages of game throw me some pointers. So far 0 bangs after learning game, i cant go out as much as i would like to because of money issues

Messages In This Thread