rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

get past enlightenment

get past enlightenment

Dammmn this was me two years ago...

"I still havent done cold approach at all, but more and more girls are giving me strong IOI, and also i get approached more often (Last weekend almost kiss closed a 10, i didnt make her feel confortable enough, just DHV all night, so kiss denied at the last minute). I believe that if i start mixing with more social groups, given my looks and some game i can just act aloof and wait to be approached. Kind of like what they talk about in social circle mastery."

Daygame is your friend. Social circle game can reap rewards, to be sure, but it's not the same because it locks you into a group(or groups). Solo daygaming will do more for your mindset than you can even imagine right now. You've done a lot of reading - that much is obvious from your post - but in my opinion it's time to turn that knowledge into action.

"I think ive become as alpha as i can. Im not talking about socially alpha, cause i know ive got a long way to go in that department, but in the self esteem, attitude, way of living, respect from other males kind of way."

The "social alpha" is the alpha when it comes to swooping girls (putting fame aside). Again, daygame will hone your social alpha skills. There's such a small percentage of men who approach on the streets, in shops, or wherever during the day. If you're white, that percentage of men drops off further. Your social acumen will rise in direct proporation to your approaches.

"Okay, been thinking a lot about all the hate, sometimes is still there, but ive come to accept that women are just biologically different from us, and that their "sluttiness" is just biomechanics. Since there is no point in getting angry at things i cant change, i might as well use their biology for my advantage."

This is what got me...

My mistake when getting into the game was doing too much reading and not enough action. For instance, I probably read everything Heartiste ever wrote before approaching and, as I ingested the "red pill" without any action, I harbored a bitter, irrational hated the modern American woman. Looking back it was nothing but wasted energy better spent on getting out there and approaching.

"Just try and get to the core of your problem. Once you do that, you can fix it and move on"
Talking about it, over and over with my brother, it always goes back to the guy that oneitis girl left me for.
He outalpha me, but come on, it wasnt a fair fight back then. He is a natural alpha, dont know if he ever got into game, but anyway applies all the principles, looks like a model a 10, me, i would give myself an 7.5 maybe 8......"

The above is an example of how social circle can limit you. You think this supposed alpha is stressing about you? You think the girl's stressing about you?

I'm not trying to be mean. My point is, live through the nerves and approach. In doing so, you'll see that:

1. There are a lot of photogenic females. Some of them will sleep with you.

2. You won't waste time talking to a family member about another man and a girl you're not fucking.

3. You'll see that there are some women out there that are actually cool. When you lead them, they follow - it's their natural instinct so long as your game is tight enough. If they stray, cheat, and act foul, you'll be able to cut them loose with minimal regret because you can approach and are not locked into some social circle.

If you approach like a machine, stay determined, and rack up some notches, I predict you'll get over these feelings. More than getting over said feelings, you'll be able to look back on your most recent post, shake your head and laugh.

Congratuations on ingesting the red pill. Raise your hand for action and reap the rewards.

Messages In This Thread