rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

power of makeup

power of makeup

Around 6:23, the video skips. She went from pinkish pale to an unnatural tawny color. I thought she looked better pale than tawny. And her eyebrows look weird.

Actually, she's a pretty weak example of this. Her acne is pretty bad, but without it, she's very attractive. She looks better in this video:

The video jmoney29 posted is a much greater example.

Quote: (12-06-2011 08:17 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I know we talk a lot about chicks not looking their best, but the first time I lay eyes on a chick I prefer it be with her hair pulled back, no make-up, t-shirt and some sweats.

Honestly, if every time I see her, she has makeup on, I wouldn't care much what she looks like without it. It's the same as heels and fake tits. I know I'm being 'fooled,' but my brain still likes an 8 who looks like a 9 with makeup on a lot more than an 8 without any. I mean, would you rather date this or this? (Who knows if the first one she really has no makeup at all either.) Hell, on a purely visceral level, I'd be indifferent between a natural 8 and a made up 8.

For gaming, it'd probably be easier to pick her up without it on though.

Lol @

Messages In This Thread