rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dash Does Honduras & Nicaragua

Dash Does Honduras & Nicaragua

Quote: (12-06-2011 02:27 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Im trying to ball out in Colombia.

Dash, Balling out in Colombia is having serious social status:

1. An hacienda with horses, RV's and you drive an Audi when you go party at the Mayors condo.

2. Balling in Colombia is spending 400USD dinner plates at places like Mystique, and having private parties at the Charlee hotel in Medellin or Now hotel in Cali.

I could go on all day....but ballin' in Colombia is some serious drug money $$$ or serious International business execs or playboys like me. You won't really impress anyone except the poor barrio girls who are not top pf the line quality. You posted that you were looking to sell your laptop once to get money?? Now yo post that you are looking for a job?

I'm not sure how you plan on ballin' on a budget. I'm just saying [Image: dodgy.gif]

It amazes me how many guys want to go ball in Colombia without realizing that Colombia is not like it isued ot be back in the 90's.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread