rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dump her or keep her?

Dump her or keep her?

Quote: (12-07-2011 01:24 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

That "let me stick the head in and pull it back out" to test out the pussy, is the ultimate temptation. Seldom , there is ever any return to common sense after you do it. I practiced for months jacking off with a condom just to get used to the feel. All you need is one good phone call from the whore who says she missed her period and you will beat your dick in the dirt . If you had knowledge of someone who had something that was incurable, and you saw the condition that they are resigned to living in, I wonder if that would stir your senses. Worse,imagine if she was not even a top notch whore, just a regular squab..... now, you are dying because of this infected squab. I think I would die just from being so dumb. I just had my ass reamed out and I couldn't even handle that too well.

That's all it's ever taken for me to wrap up. I was in college when AIDS first hit, but at that time it was confined to gay males and intravenous drug users. Straight men and women didn't need to worry about it yet, but at the same time, when those first cases started dying, the images of what the disease did to them stuck with me (Benetton actually used a picture of a dying AIDS patient in a hospital bed in one of their most controversial ads). One of my boys girlfriend had graduated and gotten a job in San Francisco, and she called him to tell him about some of the shit gay guys were doing out there (this is the first time I heard about what they did with gerbils).

A chick in the dorm that I was banging had a lesbian roommate. She occasionally fucked a dude if she thought he was hot. Well...one of these guys she fucked knowingly gave her herpes. I only found out later that she had it. One night she came down to my room for some brandy (I kept some to put in tea when I had a cold). She said she had pulled a muscle in dance class, and needed a little something to relax so she could sleep. She was wearing a long, flowing skirt that day. I found out later that she was having an outbreak, so she had the painful sores and jeans caused rubbing and pain. She needed the brandy to get drunk, to dull the pain. My girl had to be the shoulder to cry on everytime another girl broke up with her because she had to tell her about the herpes. Her choices were to keep it a secret and possibly infect someone (like the dude did to her), or tell the truth and hope a chick would hang in. Most people are willing to take that risk, no matter how much they like you. I thought about how the rest of her life was going to be like that. The risk simply wasn't worth it. I always thought about her when I was tempted to stick a chick raw.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread