rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Boston?

Living in Boston?

Quote: (09-06-2015 02:35 PM)Onto Wrote:  

I'll be moving to Boston in the near future. Could pay more, but ideally I'd like to spend no more than $1800/month for an apt in a quiet setting. Would be great to have private outdoor space where I could have a grill. I'll be working within walking distance of South Station so I could either take the T or commuter rail in.

I don't have a car, but could buy one if needed. Was thinking about doing that anyways so I could explore the other towns of Mass and New England in general.

I was looking at Forest Hills/Jamacia Plains/Dorchester, but after reading the post above it doesn't sound too safe?

Any recommendations?

Boston has become incredibly expensive.

Definitely look at the outskirts of Boston proper, $1800 is a very low budget for the city and for 'quiet setting with outdoor space' you will need to double or triple your budget unfortunately.

I'm very familiar with the Boston real estate market so feel free to PM me for real help.

Messages In This Thread