rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian wedding

Indian wedding

Quote: (12-10-2011 10:28 PM)VeryNewtotheGame Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2011 10:06 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

It's pretty common to find that South Asian girls born and raised in a Western country act like the white girls they go to school with, particularly the hotter ones. As a Sri Lankan in Australia, I'd say around at least a third of the attractive Desi girls (yes they do exist) who were bred here will be the same as other girls.

@VeryNew don't generalize, the majority of Asian girls date other Asian guys, especially the nerdy ones who make for the majority of Asians. I also find Asian girls who've left their home countries recently for the West are more into white guys than the Asians raised in the West, probably because they grew up around them so they don't go gaga for them.

Besides that your right Desi women rarely marry white, it's different for the men. But remember, this is marriage not dating and fucking. I know plenty of Desi girls who have only ever hooked up with or dated white guys, but are deadset on marrying within their culture when they're older, their parents wouldn't let them get away with it.

That is messed up if true. I also dont understand the logic- they find white guys more attractive for one night stands, but are deadset on an Indian guy for a life long commitment? Wouldn't that mean they are more attracted to Indian guys in the first place? Or do they shy away from Indian men when it comes to dating due to cultural issues/rumors?

First of, the girls I'm talking about are the very liberal/western ones compared to other Desi's. They basically go for alpha white guys (particularly what we call Wog guys in Australia; Italian, Greek and maybe Yugoslav), but after years of having fun riding the cock carousel, they go long term with a financially sound Desi guy who is probably a beta male. This isn't representative of all Desi girls. It varies considerably based on how hot they are, where they were born and how strict their parents are. Many girls still have their marriages arranged, like my neighbors who are looking for a Hindu husband for their Doctor daughter.

@ManAbout, you're right. The very hottest Desi girls prefer white guys and exclusively date/fuck them, but in the end a lot of them will marry a guy from their culture for a variety of reasons. Partially family pressure, and also the chance to turn a six figure earning beta man into their bitch.

Desi girls are bossy as fuck, combined with their frigidity I don't find them worth it. If you want the brown North Indian look, go for Persian girls. Despite being Muslim, they are more DTF and FAR hotter, though they have a princess complex.

Messages In This Thread