rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian wedding

Indian wedding

Quote: (12-10-2011 10:56 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2011 10:41 PM)VeryNewtotheGame Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2011 10:39 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I know of five couples alone where the Indian woman married a non-Indian (4 white guys, 1 Hispanic). Generally speaking, they will tend to marry their own, but a girl's parents preferences play a big part. If they are super conservative, then they will insist on Indian from her background/caste, more liberal parents obviously don't care as much.

And your rating of each of the girls is? I'm guessing in the 5-7 zone.

Don't be so naive. From what I have seen, it depends on the community where the girl is brought up. For example, if she was brought up in an area where there are a lot of other Indians, she would most likely date Indian guys. If she is from a smaller town or an area where she doesn't interact with too many other Indians, she is going to be dating white guys/black guys/hispanic guys.

Also, the many of the hotter Indian girls exclusively date white guys.

Check out this analysis from the dating site OKCupid. If you look at the response rate of Indian girls on this site, the actually respond better to white guys. While they only respond to 18% of messages from Indian guys, they respond to 30% of messages from white guys!

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.html/your-r...-you-back/

Yeah man I saw the OkCupid thing. But I think the girls on that site are a self-selecting group, so that would introduce some bias into the picture.

I just hate it when Indian women don't date inside their race. As if they are "too good" for Indian men. Where does that leave us Indian guys that give them an unfair advantage over other women? Its one of the reasons I left my Persian ex- I wanted to give an Indian woman a chance. Its just sad. I find most white women to be unattractive, and its not because I am a racist. I figured it would be the same the other way around. I guess its more of a novelty than anything else.

Just curious, as an Indian, do you care about race? Has it affected your success in the dating world?

Messages In This Thread