rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A year of game

A year of game

Hello everyone,
I've been lurking around this forum for a while now. It was really helpful for me when I was in college. I could use some advice on my situation now. I graduated this past May and decided to take a year off before I go to graduate school. Basically, I goofed around the entire summer before starting to study for the GRE and LSAT. Now that I'm done with that and my next step is secure, I have a lot of time to develop my skills and work on improving myself.

The number one thing that I want to do is get better with women. I will have a decent amount of money to travel and do anything I want (from tutoring, which by the way, is a great way to earn cash quickly). However, I am stuck in the the middle of nowhere in the northeast living with my parents about an hour away from new york city and any other major cities, and everyone I know is busy in school or with work. So it's going to take a lot of work to get things going without any support from friends, but I'm ready for it.

My question to you guys is this. If you were in my position and had a year off, what kinds of things would you pursue? Where would you travel? What kinds of skills would you try to develop besides game (I'm thinking of learning salsa dancing, guitar, etc)? For the first time since I was a teenager when I was too ignorant anyway, I have an opportunity to change myself completely. Basically, I would appreciate any kind of help in determining what my strategy should be from now until September.

Thanks guys.

Messages In This Thread