rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

anyone ever been to Puerto Rico?

anyone ever been to Puerto Rico?

Quote: (12-09-2011 01:08 PM)tiikaa Wrote:  

Mixx, you say Boricuas are crazy about ARGENTINA , but at the same time you say "WHITE MAN have no business in Puerto Rico"??? Dude, you ever been to Argentina?? They ARE FUCKING WHITE! I´m German but I have lived in Argentina.. I´m blond, have green eyes (there are many blonde Argentinians!!) speak fluently Argentinian Spanish, so I guess Puerto Rican girls would love me?

Normally I don't bother answering noobs who read too much into my post, but..I'll answer this one.

Yes, I have been to Argentina, and not just Cordoba and Bs. Aires. No, Argies are NOT all white, their biggest local idol, Diego Maradona looks NOTHING like a white man, and he is what is common in Argentina! Not blonde, green-eyes.

Also, what Boricua women love is the accent, both Spain and Argentina. At least my observations made this note.

I also did not say they were Crazy abut 'em, I say they do very well.

Keep in mind these are general observations...so, chill out and if you feel you can go fuck your brains out in "la isla del encanto"....by all means GO, and come back and bust out some great data sheets for us!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread