rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iceland: Now featuring 4 hours of daylight!

Iceland: Now featuring 4 hours of daylight!

"It's almost like the Jews" the Modern Viking said about the group solidarity of Icelanders.

Telling detail: I asked "Are American women known for their bitchiness here?"
"Of course," He smiled.

I tried to carry out the Evil Generalissimo Roosh's strategy, but Kaffitar was full of teenagers-- no place to even post up and wave the book around. But I succeeded elsewhere in having a long, deep conversation with one of the Viking Spoilers whom I have been so intimidated by.

I found a less popular side street cafe with comfortable furniture arranged to help easy socializing and sat across from a guy who in the USA I would be kind of nervous would be one of the Aryan Brotherhood members I used to see in prison who scared the hell out of me way more than any black guy.

He was 6'4" or 6'5", one of those hated guys who looks good even with a beard(!); polite and relaxed but with a slightly cold but perceptive expression.
There's a clothes ad I've added a photo of below that looks something like him.

He was surfing on an iPad, and I struck up a conversation with him for over an hour, during which he filled me in a huge amount on what Iceland is about

I asked what was it about Iceland that he liked, why he lived here; and he said "Security." He said "I will never be homeless here." He said a person has to deliberately choose to be poor here, if you "try at all" you will have a job and be protected.
I asked how much someone like the baristas made at the cafe in which we were sitting.
"14- 19 dollars per hour. But we work a lot. We're like Polish people..we don't bitch and whine.. 12 hours a day [ is not extreme]."

As we talked, 5 or 6 7+ chicks came and went. No fatties.

"Does the war of the sexes exist here?"
"Not really. Sex is casual here... a single mother.." he explained there's no stigma. He said although technically the country is Christian, "We are..[ really Christian three days: Baptised, Confirmed and married."
Hypocritical Christian judging and guilt about sex never took hold here, from what he said.

Essentially he described an Iceland that is a pagan, massively but distantly interrelated colony which practiced successful selective breeding by kidnapping all the pretty English and other European girls, and although that sounds like some culture-bragging fairy tale, watching all the 7+'s go by it was hard to disbelieve him.
"We kidhapped all the pretty ones and left the ugly ones [in England] he joked.

The widely varying, but fine examples of different genotypes supported his claim. There are so many [close to] perfect-looking Platinum Blond, bright blue--eyed, fine red-haired, finely featured Anglo_Saxon looking girls-- It really looks exactly like someone picked the best of each gene pool and brought them together here.

They also practiced exclusion. The Generalissimo might be shocked to know it was legal to kill a Turk or a Jew who overstayed until 1980 according to my conversant's impression ( so maybe passionless fucks wasn't doing that bad after all.) not that of course such things happened so recently. During the middle ages the rules were that these ethnic groups were allowed to come during the summer to trade with the Icelanders, but they could not stay over the winter. When asked whether it was a racial purity thing, Viking Guy said he didn't think so , it was more the religious stigma.

He also showed me the Icelanders-only database showing all his relations. What was shocking was that there really was no apparent limit to the number of relations he had, if you took any given person on the street, it nearly was just a question of "how far back" you had to go to find a link. As I scrolled though the hundreds of uniformly good-looking relatives in two columns on his iPad, there was a number in the upper right hand corner of each person's panel showing the # of generations back to their common relatives....the further down the list the higher the number..3..4...9...10.

[The records go] "back to 1100," he explained.

"But has there been immigration since then? "

He shook his head. Apparently there was some, but it was from Scandinavian countries so it was much the same gene pool.

"Why did people come to Iceland? [in the original migrations there 900-1100]"
"They were mostly outlaws.." I got the impression he implied they were running from something.

"Before the war [WWII], we were fishing, herders.. [living primitively] then the Americans came. " He alluded to the day-and-night increase in wealth which happened after Iceland's economy modernized after WW2.

Apparently, Iceland benefitted greatly from the American military presence here, and the start of the industry of Aluminum processing ( due to the cheap electricity here).

We talked more about the differences in public perception of strangers, he imagined how hard it would be to meet people in the USA.

I talked about the Crime Scene Investigator's mentality ( the TV show's paranoia inducing mentality) , and my opinion that the War of The Sexes combined with constant fear-mongering about criminals everywhere tended to make Americans paranoid.

So Icelanders worked hard under severe climactic conditions, starting out as a warlike race ( although Viking Guy was cordial, there was still a bit of a pitiless edge to him, an edge I thought could be surmounted if you had the time to establish a brother bond with him, which I thought that would be difficult. ) and only about 50-60 years ago came into significant wealth, which they have kept pretty widely dispersed.

"You can still go up to the President's house and bang on the door." he said. I was stunned.
"You can go up to the ex-President's house and bang on the door."

"There's no security?"
"No. There's no mansions. There are big houses.." [but nothing ostentatious, ] he implied.

Icelanders are a fierce and united tribe who are too proud to let any of their number be involuntarily be degraded by poverty, nor to let any of their number rise above the rest to a mocking, obscene degree of ostentatioous wealth.

By the time I was done talking to dude, I was wondering how hard, if possible at all, it would be to become even an honorary member.

"Maybe I have relatives here!" I mused out loud as I left.

"They kept really good records in Norway." he encouraged.

I walked back to my apartment less alienated, and saw a little more very, very subtle IOI's.

My imagination, I'm sure. I was happy with my half-Scandinavian heritage, that I could possibly become a welcome guest someday of this modern Klingon tribe. I understand better now, any tribe worth being a member of would have some hurdles to membership.

This is essentially an aging warrior tribe, dressed up in wealth presented with elegant good taste. From the limited amount I now know about them,
I find them quite impressive.

Messages In This Thread