rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iceland: Now featuring 4 hours of daylight!

Iceland: Now featuring 4 hours of daylight!

Quote: (12-05-2011 06:28 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

This could be a great story in the making.

BTW: the reason Iceland is expensive is because there's only 320,000 people there. Getting normal consumer goods up there is a pain in the ass,

I absolutely see your reasoning why everything's expensive, the part that's hard to get for me is where does everyone get the money to pay the prices?!

It's a fucking (eerily beautiful) bare rock!
My limited research indicates main exports fishing and aluminum. I guess cheap geothermal makes the aluminum possible, and enough of that brings all the overseas goodies in.

Thanks for the reminder on the Sea Baron. I wander around looking dazed with heavily insulated ski pants so I look like a dumb school kid. Next to the 6'5" Viking dudes I believe I look much like a Chihuahua.

There may be a new type of game - Chihuahua Game - where you outsmart the humorless Viking studs by being amusing and snarky. If the Icelandic girls can get it. Doubtful.

Messages In This Thread