rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls buying homes with men's money, and proud of it

Girls buying homes with men's money, and proud of it

All right, this is another installment in my series of most outrageous things I read in women's magazines.
This one is from Elle and is an article about women home owners, how it makes them proud, and how accomplished they are for buying a home of their own. It lists 8 single women homeowners, with their jobs, the cost of their home, and how they paid for it.
As you can imagine, all the women's jobs are something in PR, advertising, or NGOs. I am not aware of women being actually involved in the craft of building homes (except some frou-frou interior designers). Also, all these women financed their homes, meaning they bought it with worthless paper that is going to be securitized and resold many times before being marked down on some bankrupt firm's books.

But the most amazing is this one bitch, who said she paid for her home with her divorce settlement money! Let's all cheer for women's achievement, grrls!

Of course, more than half of the magazine (200+ pages) was filled with features of well-dressed people with small print like "Boots - D&G, $800; Scarf - Escada, $200; Purse - Coach, $250).
The only purpose I see for such features is so that when the woman reader sees a person, she can quickly size him or her up and calculate how much money they are making based on the labels on their clothes.

Messages In This Thread