rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

confused as shit about game choice

confused as shit about game choice

hey everybody, i just found this site and i'm pretty happy i did. i read the how to pick up college chicks article, and i find it real helpful but i'm still confused.

heres my situation. thru highschool i never really tried to get good w/ game or anything like that. i would just pick a girl, talk to her, and then party a few times and try to hit it. but all these girls were just at my discression b/c i knew all of them from goin to school w/ them. now its different and i'm in college. i'm goin on my 3rd year and i'm still trying to figure out how to go and get some down here.

this is my dilemma so i'm lookin for honest advice. i have a single father thats pretty good w/ baggin women, and i get a lot of advice from him. but his approach is to always be real nice and compliment them and talk and shit.. but when i do that it seems like maybe 1 out of 5 girls will respect that.. and the rest will just be uninterested.

so as much as i've noticed older women appreciating this.. the younger hot girls are just not for it as it seems to me.

i'm also unsure about how chicks view me. the problem is that i'm only 5'5 and compared to other ppl i'm pretty short. but even tho i'm short i'm actually good looking, and i have a good muscular athletic build to me. but i'm not sure how to approach women that i dont know.. b/c i'm not sure how i'm bein percieved.

so what would ur guys advice be? and also, what do u think chicks might think of me? its really been buggin me, b/c i know i'm good lookin, but i just can't tell what a girl thinks of more "hes real good lookin" or "hes too short"

and a sidenote .. i'm like a really caring person, so i feel like a dick sometimes about being like cocky to girls .. but what r some things i can do to be cool with that?

Messages In This Thread