rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't attract decent girls from online

Can't attract decent girls from online

Quote: (12-04-2011 08:11 AM)masterh Wrote:  

Let's say I send out 100. I feel lucky if couple girls reply it.

So I had a date with 3 girls last few weeks.
First one was 6 years younger and looked fine (sweet, fit)
the only problem was she almost cried talking about how those previous guys broke her heart because she was too nice to them. eh..

Second one looked fatter than her pics. she lied about her divorce

Third one, ... was dating someone and wanted to meet more people to find ideal person to marry. (was divorced before)

Yes, race can be a problem. But with three dates per week, it sounds like you are doing fine for a busy guy. If you aren't getting responses then either your profile or messags suck. You like animals and travel - BORING!

I don't see what you have to complain about. A hot girl is too nice. So you treat her badly. The second one told you her husband was controlling on the first date. The third one wants to cheat or upgrade from her boyfriend. They are giving you roadmaps to seduction!

Maybe you want long walks on the beach with an honest woman. These women opened themselves up emotionally. The said that if you: exploit my niceness, control me, or appear more successful than my man, then you can have me. But you don't want to pump and dump them. Go read Roosh's "Compliment and Cuddle". GMAFB.

Messages In This Thread