rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't attract decent girls from online

Can't attract decent girls from online

hey guys. this is my first post.
I'v been hanging out at other pua forum and discovered this after hearing about the books.

This might be depressing story but I need some inputs.
anyways, I stopped going out for a while. I got sick of doing night games. I work 7 days week running small business so I put my attention towards online thing.

I am depressed by the fact that I can't meet decent women there. (I don't care about PoF since that place is filled with worthless ghetto cunts, at least in my area)
Even I get some messages, it would be some fat chick, unattractive single mom no single guy would take, just ugly girl, girl with problems.
(I really got mad couple times and wanted to tell them 'seriously? why don't you look at the mirror first?' No I am not being arrogant, I would be laughed at if I show their pics to my friends just because a girl like that messaged me)

Let's say I send out 100. I feel lucky if couple girls reply it.
So now even though the girl is not really ideal, I just send out messages just to increase the change of getting replies.
(it's not like I pick few hottest girls and complain about why I am not getting replies)

So I had a date with 3 girls last few weeks.
First one was 6 years younger and looked fine (sweet, fit)
the only problem was she almost cried talking about how those previous guys broke her heart because she was too nice to them. eh..

Second one looked fatter than her pics. she lied about her divorce history. she talked about how her ex husband was controlling person on first date.

Third one, this happend yesterday. I am still mad about this.
She showed up with regular clothes and tennis shoes, no make up (fine, we shouldn't be superficial right)
she seemed upset. I called this out and she was about to cry.
she said she was dating someone and wanted to meet more people to find ideal person to marry. (was divorced before)
I told her, if you are dating someone, why are you online and why did you want to meet other guys. To not to offend her, I acted like I didn't know about American culture well.

I am not going to say 'oh I consider myself good looking bro'
at least, I am tall enough and in pretty good shape, dress well above average. The only issue I can see is that I am not 'White'

I live in a place where 90% is white. 90% of my customers are white as well.

The thing is I don't blame on girls when I # closed them in person and they flake out. I just think 'hm I wasn't confident and interesting enough'
But on online, they see pictures of myself in good places and somewhat exaggerated description (like I love animals, I travel very often like everyone else).
If they don't want to talk to me back online, how come would they be interested in me in real life?

I know this 'white' guy who's pretty good looking. guys hung out with him even first time, said he was crazy. but at least he gets date all the time even though he gets mad about all of them flaking out afterwards.

So the bottom line, this really affects my game mentality in real fields. I just think 'girls like that would see my profile online and they would just ignore me, why the heck should I bother talking to them anyways'
it might be true that if I show them I am very witty and interesting person, it will change their views and I might have a chance.
However, I feel like I have to do more work than white guys because I have a different skin (like the report says minorities guys have to make like $100k more than white guys to get white women's attention, hm maybe I should look at it like getting a job?, we all know minorities have to show more capabilities than white applicants)

I don't want to lower my standars to the point of getting lots of attention because she is just well below my average. (like the fat chicks pushing carts on street)

I think only minority guys can understand my situation.

Any insights?

Messages In This Thread