rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some women apparently make money from match.com

Some women apparently make money from match.com

Quote: (12-02-2011 09:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Would you buy her dinner?

Jezebel comments:

Quote:Quote:

If I like the guy and want to see him again, then I ask to split the bill (unless our income disparity is huge and the bill is very high). If I like him and he's also a poor graduate student or something, and the bill is very high, then I insist. If I don't want to see him again, then I don't even ask to split the bill.

Why insist? If he wants to pay, that's lovely.

The biggest hamster:

I don't insist on splitting. He asked me, he's taking my time, and I would be perfectly happy cooking for myself at home. I cook at home all the time and going out to eat is out of my budget. If someone wants my company, then, I expect to be provided for.
And then what does she provide in exchange? Her "company." Yeah, that's what the man wants.

Reminds me of Athlone's post of Girls wanting their cake and eating it too..

I hate to defend Feminists, but they are not the ones who partake in the make the man pay for dinners scam, or at least the real ones don't. They are so ingrained in their ideology that they will split their part because they are "empowered" and because they don't want to be associated with the typical girl golddigger stereotype. I don't think the feminists who run blogs that bash you are the ones who demand expensive dinners that the man pays, it's the women who use feminism when it suits their needs that play men for dinners (IE: probably the commentators on feminist blogs).

Messages In This Thread