rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hard Techno Scene Overseas

Hard Techno Scene Overseas

I'm from the US, as you might well imagine, and I'd like to hear from some foreigners about the Hard Techno / NRG / Acid Techno scenes in their countries, or perhaps from a tourist who has encountered these scenes.

I understand that the trend has gone from harder techno to milder techno in recent times, but I understand that there are still scenes out there, especially in the UK and Australia. I really almost detest milder techno and prefer the harder stuff.

Perhaps someone can make a segue into the chicks that frequent these things, too. Would anyone get with a chick who was into this stuff? I watch party videos from Australia, and the chicks definitely look hot. Or is the underground scene too much of a risk for the traveler looking for a good time? I understand that it is probably difficult to get into the scene, being an outsider.

I find that I am a minority here in the US for liking this stuff, and when I tend to share it with people, they just don't understand.

I'll accept comments from anyone else in the US into this stuff as well.

Messages In This Thread