rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alternative Strategies to Bang 8's, 9's and even 10's in EE

Alternative Strategies to Bang 8's, 9's and even 10's in EE

The Wonderful World of EE Hostesses

One of my favorite alternative strategies was to number close, meet and bed hostesses. Hostesses can be attractive anywhere in the world, but in most of EE they are, IMO, simply unbeliveable. We're talking here about a disproportionately high amount of "stop the traffic" 9's concentrated in a single place.

Hostesses are not only usually hot but it is their professional duty to talk to you; you always have a point from which to start a conversation and your challenge here is to operate smoothly until you leave the field of professional talk and get more personal. Also, depending on the event you attend, there maybe so many of them around that the chances of you getting your 9 are relatively high even if you don't manage to break the ice in some of the approaches.

This is why I would recommend anyone to think twice before avoiding a seemingly boring event, who cares, you're going with your own agenda!

Examples:

- Trade Shows and Trade Fairs: The perfect target is that super babe getting bored in some smaller empty stand (I highly recommend trade shows on quiet days and more quiet hours) where she is not being overly scrutinized by colleagues and supervisors (and thus more free to talk). If you have a day to kill in some EE/FSU, this may prove a good idea outside the box.

- The Leaflet Girl The typical hot babe distributing leaflets should be ideally far from her supervisors and colleagues, check the terrain beforehand because this will significantly increase your chances to get her to disclose her number and to get into personal stuff. Leaflet girls are usually in a hurry, so choosing the right moment is crucial, a more quiet moment will be obviously very helpful.

- Big receptions usually have hostesses at the door and catering personell. You'll be amazed by what you can find. Usually, the guests will not hit on them on those formal occasions beacuse this can affect their status, and this is where you fall in, discreetly approaching them. I did it with some very good results. This could be a company event, some consulate celebrating the national day of its country in a hired space, an advertising festival, a family party after a child was baptized.....open your mind, the list can be extensive. Again, a more quiet spot and more quiet moment will help a lot and give you some precious minutes to number close.

- Supermarkets! This is perhaps not a classic example of a place teeming with great hostesses, but don't avoid checking out more upscale supermarkets. I have banged a 9 who was doing some 'in-store promotion' for some crappy product and giving away samples to customers. It took me 4 minutes of animated discussion to get her number and to invite her over to my place for dinner +.

Note: as discussed in another thread and mentioned by Luckystar, in this case in a thread about Bucharest, it's important you look very fashionable. You have little time and narrow margins to approach hostesses, the first impression you make must be perfect, next to your smooth talking. Remember, your game will only have, at best, a few minutes to evolve.

Messages In This Thread